TOP 7 FAMOUS LAST WORDS OF BIBLE CHARACTERS
7. The people of Jericho before the walls came a tumblin’ down: “My mother plays better trumpet than that.”
6. Balaam’s talking donkey: “I dedicate my body to science and my jawbone to Samson.”
5. Ananias and Sapphira after holding back money from God: “The Lord helps those who help themselves.”
4. Goliath: “Ouch!”
3. John the Baptist: “This queen is a pain in the neck!”
2. Thomas, after being informed that he was dying: “I doubt it!”
1. Solomon, to his 700th wife: “You’re the only woman I’ve ever really loved.”
(thanks to Jim Morgan, COL, for the laugh)
p.s. — what do John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh have in common? Same middle name!
John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh – ooooooooooooh that is baaaaaaaad.
The first tennis game? When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court!