1) longer days (for which I’m extremely grateful!)
2) warmer weather (we hit 60 today. We’ll have more cold before Easter, to be sure, but after two months’ unremitting cold (highs in 30s and 40s, extremely unusual for us), this is a wonderful respite.
3) Robins and bluebirds – and other birds as well, but those are the two noticeable species.
4) Green! – tips of green from bulbs and daylilies are poking their noses above-ground.
5) Patted Simon a few minutes ago, and my hands came up covered in cat hair. He’s already shedding!
False spring. BUT, don’t you love it?! Same here. I am so ready for warm sunshine.
I’ve got the fever!